Sunday, September 18, 2005

of pimples, among other things...

it is pretty hard.. here i am trying to conjure up something that makes sense and voila! i have something being typed here on the screen by.....well.....ME!! sorry if i sound all delirious... its wat late nights can do to me...
i seriously wonder if i'll ever know where to draw the line.. the thin line between a blog and a journal.. it is scary coz i dont want the two to become one... i know it wont happen but its a fear thats been building up.. not that my diary is every inquisitive and gossip-hungry person's abode... its just a part of me thats so me it cant be anyone else's... get wat i mean? aaaah.. chuck it...
so life's as redundant as it cam get.. i mean college is fun... boring but good.. / there are these volcanoes sproutng out on my face and i think i can blame it on the canteen... it isnt that great but atleast i get a cold drink.. my batch is wat you might call a set of vagabonds.. coz we are a "moving" class like how they put it.. so evrytime a teacher leaves we have to pack our bags and shift.. its a pain.. i lost my way once during lunch but thankgod i wasnt pinned down by any seniors... some gals in my batch who did happen to encounter some i'm-so-cool blokes were picked on.. nothing much.. the usual corny stuff like i like ur smile and crap(yeah they kept smiling...well wat do u know???) guys get a life.. and some new lines.. like puhleeze you can do better than that?? but yeah the gals like so wat the heck rite? rite!!! sheesh!!
soem of my proffs dont realise how sad they are.. there's this guy who keeps saying thre exits instead of exists.. and another who says it black for it block... i mean people dont you hear yourselves when you're onversing?? i dont mind it coz its jolts like these that wake me up.. and remind me of those pimples on my face which i know can be avoided if i dont pick on them... guess we all just loose our killing-time techniques beyond a point..
speaking of which, i dunno if the et madras plus and corporate dossier is familiar here.. for some heated comments and criticism (and a few praises for the wry humour.. very occasional though!) check out the next post coz that'll need some thought gathering... which is quite an effort coz thinking isnt my cup o tea... maybe i try... at least tea doesnt get you pimples.. chi!

1 Comments:

Blogger sharanya said...

stop with the pimple pricking already! yuck! lol...anyway msg me girl! now its gonna be easier with u being more "available" :p

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home