Wednesday, March 29, 2006

ELL - O - ELL

everybody needs a lil’ time away.. things can get frustrating.. I’ve noticed this in a lot of ppl, especially those who’re usually up-beat .. and suddenly they just wont talk, no jokes or p.j s .. a word of advice- ask once , then just leave them alone .. ppl like this need to figure out wat it is that’s getting to them .. it might be nothing, or at least that’s wat they think at first..
Its actually nice to note the various kinds of ppl .. some just wont wear an ugly face, other’s don’t need an excuse to, and then the few stuck in between .. they’re on this side of the wall sometimes, and suddenly, on that side..
Well, so much for ppl stuck on either side of walls .. I thank my stars for good humor .. n for my ability to crack up at the slightest of instances .. I love it , n I’m confessing it .. and I read somewhere that LOL actually burns calories .. which reminds me to stress on the beauty of LOL(my frend n I had a lil discussion if LOL meant ‘lots of love’ or ‘ laugh out loud’) .. with LOL u can type out s’thin which might sound mean or rude or even lovey-dovey n totally not mean it by putting an LOL at the end … a convenient way to get away wit things , don’t u think???
Ps: guessing which side of the wall I might be on???

4 Comments:

Blogger bg said...

amygdala eh??? where dya catch dat from???

7:58 PM  
Blogger miss wabbit said...

k i confused u wit the same bg who i thot i kno ... n the link to orkut melted em doubts away ... which gives rise to the q - who are u?
ps: amygdala is a biological term .. a part of the brain .. u know wat it is???

9:45 PM  
Blogger miss wabbit said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:45 PM  
Blogger MT said...

ohhh.. and here i was thinking you meant amidala like in star wars.. queen amidala.. :p

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home