Wednesday, April 05, 2006

mind games

The other day , I was doing the usual run-of-the-mill stuff… which included me writing down the following word- result . as usual I had music on, n was not too into wat I was copying down (feel like a loony when I’m doing eyes-wide-shut copying) I saw myself writing down REST instead of RESULT … which got me thinking …
Boy, could my subconscious mind be more obvious???!!!! I wrote down wat I so badly wanted .. some respite from this stupid everyday, some relief from my college-home-college life .. maybe I shud read s’thin everyday , or get more music into my head .. or its jus one of those days .. where I’m never really satisfied, even if I’ve been given the opportunity of a lifetime (or a a time lesser than that )
Things cleared up soon, I stopped letting my subconscious self come into my writing .. one of those days eh?? Guess so .. J

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh sukriti into philosophy

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home