Saturday, September 30, 2006

quirky...

i'm an ordinary person ... dont do anything remrkable in my life currently .. pretty run-of-the-mill types .. i got a brain thats fond of thinking about every damn thing i can ( and cant *sob sob*) lay my eyes or hands on .. my friends say i got something to say about everything ... i dont wanna change ... so what , one may think , is the point of these rantings ??!!
for starters , they aren't entirely rantings ... on a comparitive basis i'm content with things ... anyone having internet access and reading this is better off than a famished family in africa (so this is ur moment to send a tiny prayer of thanks up above ) ... but things suck and i cant help but cribbing sometimes ...
sometimes i go paranoid (PMS??) i ask my self over and over - gosh , am i useless or am i useless ?!! 'cause i do nothing substantial ... yeah k , i can sing,i can make a fool of myself, do a difficult dance step while sitting in a crowded bus ... ummm.. i can embarrass the shit out of my friends by shouting out loudly to some arbid guy- "who are youuuu?!!!" .. now where's it taking me? i sometimes have the urge to read everything i can lay my hands on , my sudden thirst for knowldge overwhelms me .. sometimes, i'm just so out there- after having spent some time with a spl someone, listening to my fav music, or having people say - hey suks, that was one awesome gd.. thumbs up :) ... sometimes , i'm down in the dumps- arguments, disagreements with peolpe u never wanna fight with, looking at someone , lying so peacefully on the ground- only difference between u seeing that person yesterday and today is that today , that person has all the life sucked out of him.. he's dead ... and u can keep looking knowing nothing can bring him back ... its like this mountain of bad times jus breaks open on u ... a lil' something u've been wanting is yours and u go yay :) only to realise ur excitement is short lived as it decides to play hide and seek with you, and u cant get yourself to accept 'its gone , u've lost it and noone's going to return a 4 GB pod to you'... wat ensues is a near-hell experience .. during these times i lie in bed thinking- great!!! can my cieling please cave in , 'cause that would be the icing on the cake!! pah!!

so .now ( dont worry i'm not biting anyone's head off :-/ ) things 've somehow settled ... i'm happy now .. nohting's really bothering me (ummmm... well ... i cant telll you the stuff that is, that goes into my personal diary ;) .... ) but i just wish , i wish for one day , i was on my own ...doing things my own way ... going crazy ... climb on a bilboard or a bus and make a scene .... go for a drive at two in the morning ....... put the volume on full and try hearing my own voice singing above the din ... woooooooooooooohoooooooooo ... then i'd say - yeaaaahh , bayybey :D

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where d both of us stand in life rite now,bang on target..ditto..i too think,a lot,bout waht...like i know..m engaged in me own little sphere of thought..some1,actually got me out of the routine,she was d one,my 1st big crush..but ya,as every one says "it bloody happens to me only"..it didnt work out..i aint too good at puttin thoughts into characters,but ur life's wavelength matches mine pretty well at this point of time..n i njoy u pullin ppls legs,mine included..afterall its only these that break our moulds of boredom and idleness..peace.......\/

7:02 PM  
Blogger miss wabbit said...

hmmm... realtionships arent the all and end all of life my dear .. happiness,is just a state of the mind ;)

12:48 PM  
Blogger Trying to make sense of life.. said...

connect to everything u've said ;) everyonce in a while.. u just want to escape from regular life. do something entirely different..scream! jump! get it out whether a feeling of happiness, anger or just plain inexplicable frustration

9:39 PM  
Blogger sharanya said...

hiiii.. wow.. been quite a while since i updated..just very very lazy and having this realllllly long "writer's block" thingy..lol.. so whats happening woman!?!

4:43 PM  
Blogger sharanya said...

heya.. updated!

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like you

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home