Tuesday, July 24, 2007

anger management ...

they say you shouldn't bottle up anger
as the time bomb in your head might sound "danger"
so yeah , I'm at war , its called the blame-game
and its driving me quite insane .....

they ask "is something wrong"
the reason for emotions so strong ... ?
the reason for this discontent
tell us what it meant ; they say its quite evident !
but ultimately its me in the blame-game
and its driving me quite insane .....

they ask if its "that guy"
does this revolve around his lies ??
FYI- I'm happy for it , more than sad !!
being out of it makes me only too glad !!
but there are other reasons for this blame-game
and its driving me quite insane ....

they say "you're only a child"
every speculation , every argument makes your temper rise
this anger, this disrespect is not good !
but i feel I'm being grossly misunderstood .
so I'm torn between wrong and right....
confused if i should cow down or put up a fight
is it me or is it the whole world ??
the world against me , a mere girl ??

so i cant help but be caught in this blame-game
and it drives me quite insane ....


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well.here goes this personal comment rather than on t wrk.. watchin a friend write like this s jus gr8.. never been used to these..so tryin to understand things behind it..:)..

10:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Our country now needs a young female rapper more than ever before.. word to you girl !!

Wesside til I die !!!

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Amygdala....I was just searching for the word Amygdala (I am a Fashion designer from NZ launching my brand here in Madras) and the name of my brand co-incidentally happens to be Amygdala. I liked your rythm and your thoughts. So just thought will leave a note.
I see that this blog is more than an year old. So if you ever read this message, do email me at venkat@ink-fashions.com
My name's Venkat by the way.
Cheers
Venkat.

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home